Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

Thanks again to Svetlana's colleagues for their generous money donation. We purchased lots of toys, shoes, clothes and games. Also, we purchased a vacuum cleaner. One day I witnessed how kids were picking up crumbs from their rug by hand. Hopefully the vacuum cleaner would be used properly and not stolen by personnel. Out of $325 donated we have about $90 left for cleaning supplies.

As I mentioned above, we bought toys like chess sets, toy guns and computer games. Kids were excited. See pictures. We bring different fruits for the kids every day, like strawberries, cherries, kiwis and bananas. There is a very nice 16 years old, Vadim, who brings me mulberries every day. They have a few trees on their property.

























On the separate note, this is men's toilet in the main (director's) building. I couldn't visit women's toilet but Svetlana said it looks similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment