I want to send out special thanks to Svetlana's collegues from Equity Derivatives group: Neil, Mike, Scott, Trey, Elena, Ted and Joey for their very generous donation of $325 to Izmail orphanage. Thank you so much, it would go a really long way here. Our facilitator already reached out to the S's group's caretakers to find our what their class really needs. I want to make sure that this money will be spend directly for S's group. I will post later on what we will spend the money on. If anybody else is interested in donating, please let us know. Please see pictures below from today.
Monday, June 13, 2011
June 13, 2011
Another great day visiting with S and his group. Today is a very religious holiday in Ukraine (Troicha). We brought popcorn, fresh peaches, cookies, and kvas (natural sweet drink made from wheat). Kids in S's group had a blast. Most kids in this group are between 8-10 yrs old. At first, when all the kids would gather around us, it would be scary (25 kids breathing down your neck). But now, I realized that all these kids need is human interaction. We just sit and kids would come and talk to us about different things or ask us questions. They are several kids that really stand out and I really wish that they find families really soon. After our visit, we went to have lunch at our favorite restaurant, Roksolana. Today, we had small lobsters (looks like crawfish). We picked that out (all fresh) and the chef cooked for us. We also ordered other yummy things. As always, everything was great. After lunch, we bought several desserts and had tea on the terrace. We are still on track to have court sometime next week.
I want to send out special thanks to Svetlana's collegues from Equity Derivatives group: Neil, Mike, Scott, Trey, Elena, Ted and Joey for their very generous donation of $325 to Izmail orphanage. Thank you so much, it would go a really long way here. Our facilitator already reached out to the S's group's caretakers to find our what their class really needs. I want to make sure that this money will be spend directly for S's group. I will post later on what we will spend the money on. If anybody else is interested in donating, please let us know. Please see pictures below from today.
I want to send out special thanks to Svetlana's collegues from Equity Derivatives group: Neil, Mike, Scott, Trey, Elena, Ted and Joey for their very generous donation of $325 to Izmail orphanage. Thank you so much, it would go a really long way here. Our facilitator already reached out to the S's group's caretakers to find our what their class really needs. I want to make sure that this money will be spend directly for S's group. I will post later on what we will spend the money on. If anybody else is interested in donating, please let us know. Please see pictures below from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment