Saturday, June 25, 2011
June 25, 2011
I am back home now. I flew back with my parents last night. What a long and exhausting trip. First thing in the morning, I was able to talk via Skype to Sam in Izmail and to Slava and Alec in Odessa. I did a little shopping since there was no food in my house. It's so nice being home again but I already miss everybody. Since our court date was on June 20th, Slava will be able to pick Sam up from the orphanage on July 1st. After court, we were able to spend a few days in Odessa. On Thursday, we took a VIP Autolux bus from Odessa to Kiev. It only cost 245 hrievna (about $35). The bus was great, each seat has extra space and reclines with a foot rest. We made it to Kiev in under 6 hours (my original estimate was 8 hours). So, we ended up spending about 5 hours in the airport waiting for our flight to take off to Frankfurt. Slava and Alec are having fun in Odessa. They are still staying with our friends, Boris and Liliya. Since Boris likes to go fishing, he is taking Slava and Alec to a 2 day fishing trip. I will post more info soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment